H1B dropbox submission eligibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B dropbox submission eligibility?

My second H1B started this year and I’ll be travelling to India Nov – 2014 for getting my VISA stamping done. Both my previous and the current H1B are applied through the same company but my question is am I eligible for the dropbox? Can you please confirm that?

Do we need to take a VISA slot for the dropbox option? Is it really tough to find a VISA slot?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Originally posted by boyzbrigade537 View Post
    My second H1B started this year and I’ll be travelling to India Nov – 2014 for getting my VISA stamping done. Both my previous and the current H1B are applied through the same company but my question is am I eligible for the dropbox? Can you please confirm that?

Do we need to take a VISA slot for the dropbox option? Is it really tough to find a VISA slot?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    When did the H1 stamp in your passport expire? If it expired after November 2013 you may be eligible.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      When did the H1 stamp in your passport expire? If it expired after November 2013 you may be eligible.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks for your reply.

My H1 stamping expired in March 2014. Also, my wife is on H4 visa so my guess would be that she is also eligible for the dropbox? Correct??

Follow up questions :

-> Do I need to pay the visa fees and book the slots if its dropbox? If yes, do I need to pay for both me and my wife or just me?
      -> Do I need to take a VISA slot for my wife for her H4 or need to take a combined visa slot for both?

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X