Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 212(a)(4)

Hi All,
    I had been in the US for 6 months for the first 3 months my company did not pay me.My wife went for H4 Visa first time in October the consulate gave a RFE asking my employer that why i was not paid for the 3 months,My bank statement, Payslips.
    My employer had given the reply saying it was a unpaid Vacation so i was not paid.I had sent my Paystubs and Bank statements again.
    My wife went with the above documents again to the consulate.Now the consulate has given her 212(A)(4) Form and rejected her application.

I want to know
    1)How many paystubs do they really want.
    2)It is possible to get H4 if its is rejected under this section.
    3)What other documents i should submit to satify the consulate.

Rgds
    Enian

Consulate ??

Hi Enian,

Can you please tell me which consulate did your wife go to ?

Comment

I heard many saying that they look for atleast 6 months payslips.
      NOT A LEGAL ADVISER
      USE IT AT YOUR RISK

STRONGLY BELIVE US VISA IS A LOTTERY WON BY MANY .

Comment

212(a)(4)

The Visa got rejected from the chennai consulate.

Comment

Hi,
          This is the public charge section. The consulate is not satisfied about your creditworthiness. You have to overcome the presumption that you and your wife will not resort to public funds as you pay has been low. You efforts now should be to make the documentation in such a way that you can prove now that your pay is good, you have a good bank balance, etc. Between now and the next available date for a H4 visa interview in Chennai, there will be atleast 3 months. Try to gain a good bank balance ( don't borrow money or do anything that will make it appear that you have tried to inflate the balance in the account just for the purpose of the visa). Just minimise the withdrawals. Counsel your wife on how to convince the visa officer that you are earning well and are in a good job.
          All the Best.
          VEENA
          (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

212(a)(4)

Thank's Veena,
            After the 3 months i will be having 6 or 7 paystubs and i will have a W2 form also,Will that be enough.
            How much bank balance will be enough to convince the Visa officer?
            What other supportive document will help?
            Please give me these details.
            Rgds
            Enian

Comment

well thats wat exactly you shouldnt be looking at,"HOW MUCH SHOULD I HAVE?" This is when you try to inflate your bank balance, all the thing you do is minimise your transactions for a limited time which would automatically increase your balance.There is nothing as you should be showing this much amount, your transactions, balances and your income shows your cost of living, where the VO decides if would be able to support your wife/family if they r in US. Make sure to send them last 6 paystubs and all the required documentation. Hope this helps.
              NOT A LEGAL ADVISER
              USE IT AT YOUR RISK

STRONGLY BELIVE US VISA IS A LOTTERY WON BY MANY .

Comment

Hi,
                Try to get a strong supporting leter from your employer that the prosepects of your growth in the line is good. Supplement with letters from clients if applicable.
                VEENA
                (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X