Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Question is about Bond that I have signed in India and US with my company.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Question is about Bond that I have signed in India and US with my company.

Hi Experts,

Here is the picture.

(1) I was asked to sign a bond by my HR in India. The bond I signed was on Rs 100 legal paper and it says that I need to stay with my company for 18 months since they paid for H1 filing. In case due to any situation I want to quit my organization. I need to pay around $4300 for same. I can send a scan copy of same if anyone wants me to. As there are 10 more points written on same but they don't keep much meaning or value.
    - I was also asked to sign a travel bond that makes us comply to stay with org for at least 6 months upon your return.

(2) Upon my arrival in US. They asked me to sign a contract agreement ( second copy as they got my signed same in India also other than the legal paper ) which says that I need to give them 3 months’ notice if I want to leave the org before completing one year in US. And if I stay above one year then I need to serve one month notice to my employer.

Now since my 18th months will complete in September 2015 and my Visa is valid up to only December 2015. And I am sure that I will not be in US until September 2015. I want to take full utilization of my Visa and look for a job in US to continue my stay here.

Now here are my simple questions regarding the breakage of both the bonds (Indian legal one) and US one. What can be the overall consequences and repercussions..?

Q1: Even if I am willing to pay $4300 for my Indian bond. What is the guarantee that they will provide me reliving and experience certificate?

Q2: Is the bond that I signed in US legal here? What can be the consequences and hurdles they can bring to me?
    But paying $4300 will they relieve me from both the bonds ?

Your help is much appreciated

-Zeri

Originally posted by Smuzamil View Post
    Hi Experts,

Here is the picture.

(1) I was asked to sign a bond by my HR in India. The bond I signed was on Rs 100 legal paper and it says that I need to stay with my company for 18 months since they paid for H1 filing. In case due to any situation I want to quit my organization. I need to pay around $4300 for same. I can send a scan copy of same if anyone wants me to. As there are 10 more points written on same but they don't keep much meaning or value.
    - I was also asked to sign a travel bond that makes us comply to stay with org for at least 6 months upon your return.

(2) Upon my arrival in US. They asked me to sign a contract agreement ( second copy as they got my signed same in India also other than the legal paper ) which says that I need to give them 3 months’ notice if I want to leave the org before completing one year in US. And if I stay above one year then I need to serve one month notice to my employer.

Now since my 18th months will complete in September 2015 and my Visa is valid up to only December 2015. And I am sure that I will not be in US until September 2015. I want to take full utilization of my Visa and look for a job in US to continue my stay here.

Now here are my simple questions regarding the breakage of both the bonds (Indian legal one) and US one. What can be the overall consequences and repercussions..?

Q1: Even if I am willing to pay $4300 for my Indian bond. What is the guarantee that they will provide me reliving and experience certificate?

Q2: Is the bond that I signed in US legal here? What can be the consequences and hurdles they can bring to me?
    But paying $4300 will they relieve me from both the bonds ?

Your help is much appreciated

-Zeri
    check this link

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X