X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 - Where do you intend to work? doubt

Hello all,

Scenario:

My wife came to US on F1 visa. Now, she has started working on H1B visa. After she received H1B I-797 approval from USCIS, she has not been out of US. We are planning a trip to our home country now, where she needs to appear for H1B visa interview. For the same, she is filling out form DS-160.

She is working for employer X and for client Y. Both are located in different states (and hence having different addresses).

Doubt:

There is a section in DS-160: 'Temporary Work Visa Information'. This section has questions:
    1. Name of the person/company who filed petition - We are sure that answer for 1 will be the employer X name (as given on I-797 approval notice).
    2. Where do you intend to work? (Name of Employer, U.S. Address, Phone Number).

Our doubt is answers for 2 will be name and address of employer X or client Y?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by myvisastatus View Post
    Hello all,

Scenario:

My wife came to US on F1 visa. Now, she has started working on H1B visa. After she received H1B I-797 approval from USCIS, she has not been out of US. We are planning a trip to our home country now, where she needs to appear for H1B visa interview. For the same, she is filling out form DS-160.

She is working for employer X and for client Y. Both are located in different states (and hence having different addresses).

Doubt:

There is a section in DS-160: 'Temporary Work Visa Information'. This section has questions:
    1. Name of the person/company who filed petition - We are sure that answer for 1 will be the employer X name (as given on I-797 approval notice).
    2. Where do you intend to work? (Name of Employer, U.S. Address, Phone Number).

Our doubt is answers for 2 will be name and address of employer X or client Y?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
    See the LCA you have to enter mentioned in that

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X