Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Suspended, Applying for B1 Visa

Hi All-

I have applied for H1B visa and the status that i got from the support team says below:

---------------------------
    Please note that based on the documents submitted to us and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consular Officer, we were not able to issue you an H1B work visa.

In accordance with United States law and Department of State guidelines, action on case has been suspended, and I-797 Petition for a nonimmigrant worker filed on your behalf has been returned to the KCC on June 30, 2014, with a memorandum explaining facts of your case. Once KCC receives a petition, it returns it to the approving USCIS office for review and possible revocation. Please direct all your future inquiries to the approving USCIS office.

For your information, your visa was refused under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Essentially this section states that a visa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Consular Officer to meet the requirement of the INA or the relations thereunder.
    ---------------------------------

When i checked the case status it still shows "Administrative processing". Can anyone of you please let me know what exactly this mean.

And now, the organization that i work for are applying for B1 for Business Meeting. What should i fill in the ds-160 form regarding the "Anytime before visa denial"

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
    medic

H1 B Suspended, Applying for B1 Visa

Hey, did u stay in US on H1B? If yes, how long? Did u meet any officer during site visit for h1 worker. For me it looks like the case result of a H1 site visit.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X