Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original supporting documents before interview

Guys

I have an interview scheduled for 1st week of Jan 06 with Mumbai Consulate. I am preparing the set of documents to be sent to the consulate prior to the interview. Can u guys please let me know if the supporting documents viz. the Form I-797, degree certificates, letters of employment etc in original, need to be included in the envelope that I'll send to the consulate or should we carry these directly only on the day of interview.

I am asking becoz in the checklist of required documents that I downloaded from the vfs web site, they've mentioned that the envelope should include the supporting documents as per "Visa class".

Sincerely awaiting your valuable opinions

just have to give xerox of I797 passport ds156 157 interview letter checklist

Hi pinnani,

IF you are in mumbai the best thing you can do is that visit the vfs office and submit document hand to hand to vfs officer. I did the same. On vfs website they wrote original but you dont have to include anything original in envelope. Even you dont need envelope if you are submitting hand to hand.

Here is the list what you need.

DS156, DS157, questionnaire, interview letter, xerox of I797, xerox of first and last page of passport, consulate copy of hdfc fee receipt.

Thanks,
    Ajay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X