Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does my spouse need to go for a new H4 stamp when i have a another approved petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my spouse need to go for a new H4 stamp when i have a another approved petition

I have a valid H1 visa stamp till March 2015 with my present employer A and my wife has an H4 with the same expiry.I am in the process of switching to employer B and got my approval notice with an expiry date of Mar 2017. My wife has gone back from US expected to come in 2 weeks,my question will be does she needs to go for a stamping again ? I will be with present employer when she re enter USA and only my H1petition was transferred to the future employer.

Originally posted by vattapara.sukumaran View Post
    I have a valid H1 visa stamp till March 2015 with my present employer A and my wife has an H4 with the same expiry.I am in the process of switching to employer B and got my approval notice with an expiry date of Mar 2017. My wife has gone back from US expected to come in 2 weeks,my question will be does she needs to go for a stamping again ? I will be with present employer when she re enter USA and only my H1petition was transferred to the future employer.
    No she need not go for stamping. She should carry the petition of the employer you are working with at the time of her re entry into US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      No she need not go for stamping. She should carry the petition of the employer you are working with at the time of her re entry into US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks for the reply . The original petition is with me does a soft copy help at the POE

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X