H1B Stamping / L1 Extn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping / L1 Extn

I have following situation and I would like to get expert advise on the possibility to be at USA on valid VISA during next quarter.

1. I have received RFE on my L1 extn. We would be responding to RFE by 10 of Nov.
    2. I got my H1B Approved and H1 Amendment is in process in regular mode and waiting for response.
    3. My wife is pregnant and doctor would not advise travel us after Dec 14. (I would like to avoid the case where I receive a denial message and doctor would not let us travel)
    4. Project wants me to be USA for next quarter which is from Jan to March. Project is very supportive and they would like to get the premium process done on any possibilities.

Originally posted by mihirapatra View Post
    I have following situation and I would like to get expert advise on the possibility to be at USA on valid VISA during next quarter.

1. I have received RFE on my L1 extn. We would be responding to RFE by 10 of Nov.
    2. I got my H1B Approved and H1 Amendment is in process in regular mode and waiting for response.
    3. My wife is pregnant and doctor would not advise travel us after Dec 14. (I would like to avoid the case where I receive a denial message and doctor would not let us travel)
    4. Project wants me to be USA for next quarter which is from Jan to March. Project is very supportive and they would like to get the premium process done on any possibilities.
    Lets keep only one thread running and avoid duplicates.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X