Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Amendment

Hi,

I am right now working with Employer A and working at Client X. My Employer A filed H1b with Client X at current working location (Florida).. Based on the project need, I have to move to different location (Texas) for the same Client X.

My Roles and Responsibilities will be same. Everything will be same, except my location change for the same client X.

In this scenario,

1. Does my Employer A needs to file for H1b Amendment for location change for same client X?
    2. My employer A said, he will file for LCA. Does LCA will be enough for me to start work at Texas location?
    3. Does H1b Amendment only needed for Visa Stamping?

Please, let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Originally posted by krishna1234 View Post
    Hi,

I am right now working with Employer A and working at Client X. My Employer A filed H1b with Client X at current working location (Florida).. Based on the project need, I have to move to different location (Texas) for the same Client X.

My Roles and Responsibilities will be same. Everything will be same, except my location change for the same client X.

In this scenario,

1. Does my Employer A needs to file for H1b Amendment for location change for same client X?
    2. My employer A said, he will file for LCA. Does LCA will be enough for me to start work at Texas location?
    3. Does H1b Amendment only needed for Visa Stamping?

Please, let me know.

Thanks in Advance
    Advisable to get an H1 amendment done too. Recent USCIS field inspections at the older location mentioned in the I129 have lead to trouble for both H1B holder as well as their employers.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X