Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timeline between DS260 and interview

Hello sir,
    My mother is us citizen and she applied for me and I am unmarried under 21. Last night I got a email from NVC which state that they received my immigrant visa and Alien registration applicant (DS260) and now I would like to know what's the height number of days can take to get the interview schedule here at Bangladesh ?
    Thank you.

IF the NVC just got the case, and you and your mom follow through with the NVC requirements, the interview could be in about 12 weeks.

--Ray B

Originally posted by isratalsamit View Post
    Hello sir,
    My mother is us citizen and she applied for me and I am unmarried under 21. Last night I got a email from NVC which state that they received my immigrant visa and Alien registration applicant (DS260) and now I would like to know what's the height number of days can take to get the interview schedule here at Bangladesh ?
    Thank you.

Comment

Thank you sir for sharing your important opinion.
      If it takes more than 12 weeks then how many more days or weeks can it take?
      I basically just want know the longest and shortest time that can take from NVC receiving (not after completing review) the immigrant visa and Alien registration applicant ( DS260) to interview date( not interview schedule package)?
      I am just trying to be more collect while asking my question.
      Thank you
      Last edited by isratalsamit; 11-07-2014, 06:14 AM.

Comment

You're asking for a level of detail about waiting time that cannot be answered.

I've told you to expect an approximate 12 weeks. Given the delay problems with National Visa Center processing over the last six months, it's impossible to do any more than generalize about NVC timeframes.

--Ray B

Thank you sir for sharing your important opinion.
        If it takes more than 12 weeks then how many more days or weeks can it take?
        I basically just want know the longest and shortest time that can take from NVC receiving (not after completing review) the immigrant visa and Alien registration applicant ( DS260) to interview date( not interview schedule package)?
        I am just trying to be more collect while asking my question.
        Thank you

Comment

Thank you sir for your opinion.

Comment

Is it true that if AOS fee change from PAID to N/A then it means that my case is completed?
            Thank you.

Comment

I can't say. After I pay the fee, it says "in process," or something like that, and next time I go back it says "paid." I never bother returning after that.

But if a married couple or multiple children are being petitioned at the same time, one AOS fee may cover several family members, and the subordinate family members will show "N/A" if the primary member's fee has been paid.

--Ray B

Is it true that if AOS fee change from PAID to N/A then it means that my case is completed?
              Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for your opinion

Comment

I am really confused from which date do I start counting 60 days! I submitted some document on 3th of October and some document on 10th of October. After submitting both documents they said to wait for 60 days. On the other hand for some problem my IV fees was paid on 1st of November . Now my question is from which date will I start counting 60 days for my case to be complete at NVC?
                  Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X