Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Status from B2 to F1 to H1B

Hello,

I entered into US on B2 in 2011 and later on changed my status to F1 followed by OPT, OPT Extension and now I am on H1B. I never left this country from 2011 and planning to attend VISA interview at Calgary in December 2014 for H1B. I would like to know if anyone had this case earlier and it would be really grateful if you can share your experience.

Changing Status F1 to H1B

Hi There,

Just like you I too entered US on F1 in 2011, followed by OPT, OPT STEM Extension and H1-B Petition approval. Recently i had come to India for the first time after 3.5 years. During interview, I was issued Form 221(g)(BLUE) requesting for additional documents.(The VO requested for client letter and I was not having it). I couldn't enter back US since my F1-OPT ended on october 1st because of my H1-B approval and my H1-B is under administrative processing. My case is still under admin-processing

So, Please make sure you have all the documents in place. It shouldn't be a problem if ur case is genuine. My case was genuine too but din't have the client letter

Good Luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X