Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1B Extension I-94

Hi,

I have a question regarding my H-1B extension. Our current i-94s expire on 12/31/2014. My employer applied for my H-1B extension along with my wife's H4 extension (I-539) in August. My wife got approved and her H4 is valid till 12/2017. The approval notice for my wife did not have a new i-94 along with it. She needs a valid I-94 (one which is not expired) as she is planning to apply for a change of status to F1 in May 2015. I dont know if she will receive an updated i-94 or where i will get it.

Thanks
    Venu

Originally posted by venulkar View Post
    Hi,

I have a question regarding my H-1B extension. Our current i-94s expire on 12/31/2014. My employer applied for my H-1B extension along with my wife's H4 extension (I-539) in August. My wife got approved and her H4 is valid till 12/2017. The approval notice for my wife did not have a new i-94 along with it. She needs a valid I-94 (one which is not expired) as she is planning to apply for a change of status to F1 in May 2015. I dont know if she will receive an updated i-94 or where i will get it.

Thanks
    Venu
    What about your approval notice? Did it have a I-94 ? If she did not get one, she would need to re apply for one or leave US, and re enter on a valid H4 in order to get one.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X