Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is H1B transfer possible when petition is sent back to USCIS review

Hi All,

My h1B visa approved in 2013 September.I went for stamping in November 2013 and got 221(g) blue slip.They sent my petition to USCIS for review in march 2014.But till My employer have not received any thing from USCIS.In this Case Can employer B can Apply H1B transfer.Currently im in US on B1 Visa Please let me know ASAP

Thanks,
    Bajarang

Originally posted by bajarang View Post
    Hi All,

My h1B visa approved in 2013 September.I went for stamping in November 2013 and got 221(g) blue slip.They sent my petition to USCIS for review in march 2014.But till My employer have not received any thing from USCIS.In this Case Can employer B can Apply H1B transfer.Currently im in US on B1 Visa Please let me know ASAP

Thanks,
    Bajarang
    Yes find an new employer to sponsor..

Comment

Is H1B transfer possible when petition is sent back to USCIS review

HI snehanew,

I have employer ready to file but they told since my petition is pending with USCIS review.USCIS wont accept the filing.im not sure how far this will work.do you saw any cases like me if so colud you please let me know its very urgent.

Thanks.
      bajarang

Comment

Hi Bajarang,
        I am also kind of similar situation like you. Can you please provide details about your case?
        1. did you file your B1 after 221G or you had it before
        2.were you able to do H1 transfer from B1 and what process did you follow

Thanks in advance for your help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X