Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Queries

Hello Everyone,

My h1b petition was approved and it was updated in USCIS site. VO issued me a pink 221g slip for missing documents at interview him. My employer preparing the documents. When I check the status at USCIS site, it shows the below messages since 3 days-

"Validation Error(s)
    You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
    At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.
    "

Has any one come across this? I need urgent advice on this. Please help.

Regards
    Mrinal

Originally posted by Mrinal View Post
    Hello Everyone,

My h1b petition was approved and it was updated in USCIS site. VO issued me a pink 221g slip for missing documents at interview him. My employer preparing the documents. When I check the status at USCIS site, it shows the below messages since 3 days-

"Validation Error(s)
    You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
    At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.
    "

Has any one come across this? I need urgent advice on this. Please help.

Regards
    Mrinal
    Why you are checking USICS site?If you had attended VI then you should check this site

with you DS-160 number

Comment

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
      Why you are checking USICS site?If you had attended VI then you should check this site

with you DS-160 number
      Hi Sneha,
      Thank you for your reply, I checked it shows "Administrative Processing". But I am worried about above messages USCIS site, Does it affect ?

Regards,
      Mrinal

Comment

221 (G) - need information

Hi Admin,
        I have one question, I transferred my H1B from One client to another Company. Right now I am in India I din’t book any slot for appointment. But I got a call from my new employer and he said 2 persons went for the interview and they got 221(g) so he told me to hold on till they got clear. Now Its almost 3 months no update.
        So, my question is if for same employer 2 persons already got 221(g) means in my case also it will repeat..? or just luck base..?
        while interview VO will update in the system how many got 221(g) query for this client..? so rest has to follow same ..?

Do I need to wait till they get clear..? please advice.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by rajen797 View Post
          Hi Admin,
          I have one question, I transferred my H1B from One client to another Company. Right now I am in India I din’t book any slot for appointment. But I got a call from my new employer and he said 2 persons went for the interview and they got 221(g) so he told me to hold on till they got clear. Now Its almost 3 months no update.
          So, my question is if for same employer 2 persons already got 221(g) means in my case also it will repeat..? or just luck base..?
          while interview VO will update in the system how many got 221(g) query for this client..? so rest has to follow same ..?

Do I need to wait till they get clear..? please advice.

Thanks,
          No it is not like that each case is different,It depends on the document & the way you rely apart from that luck..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X