Got laid off from Full Time and H1 Revoked -- Need URGENT HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got laid off from Full Time and H1 Revoked -- Need URGENT HELP

Hi Admin , My Situation is very very strange and having so many questions ..

I started working for First American as a full time position, Got Laid off on OCT-03rd 2014 friday then they revoked my H1 on Oct-16th 2014 thursday.

Immediately I found another job also I found another employer and he applied my LCA and Immediately he flied H1 in Premium OCT-20th 2014 Monday.

Now I got a RFE with 2 questions and they gave time till Jan 26th 2015

1. INS is asking how your employe is stayed from 17th-20th in USA
    2. Submit Current job's Client letter ..

So today I went and talked to my new manager here he said we can't give you the client letter as your project is ending in 2 weeks..

Now my questions

1. what I need to do for OCT17th-20th status ,, what I need to proof
    2. which letter I need to submit for INS where my employer is not ready to give client letter
    3. If I lost this job while My H1 is in transfer and still we are clearing RFE what will happen
    4. If I lost this job in 2 weeks am I eligible apply another job with same employer
    5. If I lost this job in 2 weeks am I eligible apply another job with Different employer with new LCA ?

Please help with this ....

Thanks,
    -Srikanth
    Last edited by barigeda; 11-13-2014, 11:51 PM.

Got laid off from Full Time and H1 Revoked -- Need URGENT HELP

Hi i have restaurant can i sponsor some one how did you get your visa ?

Comment

Originally posted by barigeda View Post
      Hi Admin , My Situation is very very strange and having so many questions ..

I started working for First American as a full time position, Got Laid off on OCT-03rd 2014 friday then they revoked my H1 on Oct-16th 2014 thursday.

Immediately I found another job also I found another employer and he applied my LCA and Immediately he flied H1 in Premium OCT-20th 2014 Monday.

Now I got a RFE with 2 questions and they gave time till Jan 26th 2015

1. INS is asking how your employe is stayed from 17th-20th in USA
      2. Submit Current job's Client letter ..

So today I went and talked to my new manager here he said we can't give you the client letter as your project is ending in 2 weeks..

Now my questions

1. what I need to do for OCT17th-20th status ,, what I need to proof
      2. which letter I need to submit for INS where my employer is not ready to give client letter
      3. If I lost this job while My H1 is in transfer and still we are clearing RFE what will happen
      4. If I lost this job in 2 weeks am I eligible apply another job with same employer
      5. If I lost this job in 2 weeks am I eligible apply another job with Different employer with new LCA ?

Please help with this ....

Thanks,
      -Srikanth
      1. Were you paid for that period? If not then you are out of status for that period.
      2. You can only give what you have, SOW, MSA etc. But without client letter I doubt they will accept.
      3. You can stay till a decision is made on the transfer, if negative you will have to leave US.
      4&5. No, it seems you are already out of status, its difficult to get another H1 approved once one is out of status. Without client letter I doubt the H1 would be approved.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X