Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issued 221(G) WHITE SLIP WITHOUT MENTIONING ANYTHING

hi,

Today i appeared for h1b interview at hyderabad consulate.after asking the basic questions VO asked me who is the client.I told him it is inhouse project.i Willbe working at petitoners location.after that he has taken all the documents including passports and issued 221(g) white slip .In the white slip he didnot ask any documents .can any one please what is this case whether they are going to approve my visa or not.

Originally posted by leelasai123 View Post
    hi,

Today i appeared for h1b interview at hyderabad consulate.after asking the basic questions VO asked me who is the client.I told him it is inhouse project.i Willbe working at petitoners location.after that he has taken all the documents including passports and issued 221(g) white slip .In the white slip he didnot ask any documents .can any one please what is this case whether they are going to approve my visa or not.
    Internal projects are always risky.

There are numerous post in this forum talking about 221G.

They would see what documents are available and would request more if needed. You would have to be patient as it can take time.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

They kept my passport with them and issued 221(g) white slip

They kept my passport with them and issued 221(g) white slip with out mentioning any thing in that slip.whether they need anymore documents or not.iam confused why vo kept passport with them.will i get my visa stamping or not.can any oneplease help me.

Comment

They kept my passport with them and issued 221(g) white slip with out mentioning any thing in that slip.whether they need anymore documents or not.iam confused why vo kept passport with them.will i get my visa stamping or not.can any oneplease help me.
        Dear Leela,
        What are the documents they have asked for during the interview.? And how long does the process went on.? Also please help us to share questions that you have come across through..?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
        - Venkat

Comment

221gwhite slip

Hello Leela,

Same case happened to me.
          They kept my passport and issued me white slip and did not ask for any documents.

My interview date was Nov 3 and they till date nthey have not contacted my client or employer.

Please keep your post updated.

Thanks

Comment

In which consulate u have attended the inerview is it hyderabad or chennai.

Didnt they tick any document on ur 221(g) slip.

Same case happened to me.
            They kept my passport and issued me white slip and did not ask for any documents.

My interview date was Nov 3 and they till date nthey have not contacted my client or employer.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Comment

My interview was in New Delhi Consulate .No they have not ticked any documents and all the documents were complete from my side including Tax Receipts of the employer.
              They ticked on Administration Processing and Passport.
              Till Date i did not receive any update from them .
              Any idea ,How much time will this processing take?

Thanks

Comment

Any Update ?

didnt they tick any document on ur 221(g) slip.

same case happened to me.

My interview date was nov 3 and they till date nthey have not contacted my client or employer.

Thanks
                [/quote]

Comment

No update till now.atleast they didnt contact my us employer.What about u.

No update till now.atleast they didnt contact my us employer.What about u.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X