X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out please!

Hello,

My name is Srinivas.

I am on a student visa in United Kingdom and been here from the past 3years.

coming to my educational and job history, Iam a civil engineer and did some computer courses, worked in India for 1yr and 8 months for a company which is closed down at the moment. Came to UK on a student visa for a better career (which I thought, but never gonna have it as on now).

I was just doing some short term courses in UK to be on a student visa and right from day one been trying to jump into any of the computer related jobs, but couldnt succeed as well, end of the day.

I applied for a H1B attended the interview on one of my friends suggestion to explore some chances in USA (not sure whether its gonna happen or not), but I was been asked to attend in India for the visa, as I was been offered the job on my graduation back home. The VO in London gave me a form which is 221(g), and also mentioned on it that my qualifications in India are to be looked into.

so, my dear friends, can I get some suggestions how I should get prepared for the interview at Chennai consulate, as I heard that chennai interviews would be a bit tough...

please help me out guys...

The H1b visa interview in Chennai will go through smoothly if you can prove the credentials of your US employer, your educational qualifications, prior work experience, how your skills fit the present job, details of client if applicable, etc.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X