Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile not registered for PIMS

Hello All,

My Visa interview is scheduled in Dec 1st week. My lawyer told my profile was never updated on the PIMS. He made sure that i am not on PIMS, my questions are:

1.) What is PIMS?

2.) Will i be trouble for not having my profile registered for PIMS, like will i get 221 g or some other slips etc?

3.) Will PIMS alter the chances of getting your VISA renewed?

4.) Does not having a PIMS delays receiving of my passport?

5.) I heard the US consulate will wait until the PIMS is updated and then stamp the passport in case if we are not registered in the PIMS. In this case does my employer or attorney has to update the PIMS, i mean i will be in India waiting for my passport and in meanwhile my employer has to update the PIMS from here in the US?
    Last edited by amarasat39; 11-26-2014, 04:00 PM.

Originally posted by amarasat39 View Post
    Hello All,

My Visa interview is scheduled in Dec 1st week. My lawyer told my profile was never updated on the PIMS. He made sure that i am not on PIMS, my questions are:

1.) What is PIMS?

2.) Will i be trouble for not having my profile registered for PIMS, like will i get 221 g or some other slips etc?

3.) Will PIMS alter the chances of getting your VISA renewed?

4.) Does not having a PIMS delays receiving of my passport?

5.) I heard the US consulate will wait until the PIMS is updated and then stamp the passport in case if we are not registered in the PIMS. In this case does my employer or attorney has to update the PIMS, i mean i will be in India waiting for my passport and in meanwhile my employer has to update the PIMS from here in the US?

1.Petition Information Management Service
    2.Few years back they did not give 221g slip for PIMS issue but now they are providing 221G with only PIMS ticked
    3.It will get delayed by few days if the VI is thru then it is not an issue
    4.Yes by few days 10 to 15 days max
    5. PIMS update will be taken care by consulate your company has nothing to do with it..
    Last edited by samlynn; 12-02-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X