Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Transfer

Hi

I am first time travelling to USA on H1 B visa. I do have approved H1 B VISA stamped on my passport with Employer X on Nov 1st. I got selected in Y company.Is it possible to do H1 B transfer to Y company. Do I need to go for visa stamping again.?

Regards
    S

- - - Updated - - -

Note: I am still in india with Employer X visa stamped on my passport and wants to switch my company. Can I transfer H1 B to new company.

Originally posted by shaikh24 View Post
    Hi

I am first time travelling to USA on H1 B visa. I do have approved H1 B VISA stamped on my passport with Employer X on Nov 1st. I got selected in Y company.Is it possible to do H1 B transfer to Y company. Do I need to go for visa stamping again.?

Regards
    S

- - - Updated - - -

Note: I am still in india with Employer X visa stamped on my passport and wants to switch my company. Can I transfer H1 B to new company.
    Can My current company cancels H1 B visa if I resign and join to Y company after H1 transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by shaikh24 View Post
      Can My current company cancels H1 B visa if I resign and join to Y company after H1 transfer.
      Visa cannot be cancelled by company,the Y company will need to file for transfer.No need to go for stamping again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X