Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b visa interview questions on current company

Hi,
    My h1b petition got approved in April 2014, which was filed by my current company(say X), where I joined this company last month only. During the petition filing period I used to work in different company(say Y). As my petition got selected in the lottery, I joined in my current company. Now I need to go for stamping, for which case they may ask the question like "from how long you have been working in this company". If I say I joined recently, will it create any issues? Can somebody guide me how to answer this question. I have 8 years of experience in the same technology due to this reason my current company client required my expertise. This just for info.

Originally posted by nnvgps View Post
    Hi,
    My h1b petition got approved in April 2014, which was filed by my current company(say X), where I joined this company last month only. During the petition filing period I used to work in different company(say Y). As my petition got selected in the lottery, I joined in my current company. Now I need to go for stamping, for which case they may ask the question like "from how long you have been working in this company". If I say I joined recently, will it create any issues? Can somebody guide me how to answer this question. I have 8 years of experience in the same technology due to this reason my current company client required my expertise. This just for info.
    I dont see why that will cause any issues.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X