Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP Needed-Wife going for second H4 visa stamping without husband's new H1B stamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Needed-Wife going for second H4 visa stamping without husband's new H1B stamp

Hi All,
    I am re-posting - Please advice

I got married last year with stamped H1B (in 2011) from Company A, my wife got her H4 visa stamped last year. My H1B visa from company A was expiring in Sept 2014, hence my wife's visa aswell. Before the end of my H1B expiration I changed the employer and got approved for new H1B from company B, so did my wife. So now both of our visas are renewed till Sep 2017 (without stamping).
    Now my wife has to travel to India to attend marriage and she will have to re-stamp the H4 visa as old one has already expired. Can she get her H4 visa stamp before I can get my H1B visa stamped. The reason being, last year when she went for her first H4 she took my Passport with my stamped visa in it.
    Does she need to carry US consulate my ORIGINAL passport with her or just COPY of I-797A is fine. Also, I have just received I-94 part of the I-797 A do I need to get the full copy for this purpose.

Thanks a lot in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X