Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer PP with RFE, Notice not receive after 1 month

Hi,

I need some help on my case. My new employer has filed my H1b transfer with premium processing but it got hold with RFE (request for evidence). The USCIS tracking system shows that they have mailed the RFE letter on Oct 31, 2014, but my lawyer still doesn't receive the letter. It has been over a month and I don't know why this process is taking this long. Also we have request a duplicated notice around Nov 17th and they have our request in their record (with a RFE record number). It has been another 15 days but we still don't see the notice (both notice, original one and the duplicate one), yet can we respond to RFE.

Is this normal to take this long? I see many cases that usually RFE notice arrives with in 3 weeks. Also is there anything I can do to fasten this process?

Many thanks in Advance.

Originally posted by stanley1004 View Post
    Hi,

I need some help on my case. My new employer has filed my H1b transfer with premium processing but it got hold with RFE (request for evidence). The USCIS tracking system shows that they have mailed the RFE letter on Oct 31, 2014, but my lawyer still doesn't receive the letter. It has been over a month and I don't know why this process is taking this long. Also we have request a duplicated notice around Nov 17th and they have our request in their record (with a RFE record number). It has been another 15 days but we still don't see the notice (both notice, original one and the duplicate one), yet can we respond to RFE.

Is this normal to take this long? I see many cases on that usually RFE notice arrives with in 3 weeks. Also is there anything I can do to fasten this process?

Many thanks in Advance.
    Your employer/lawyer can call and get tracking numbers of those documents.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Your employer/lawyer can call and get tracking numbers of those documents.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My employer has got the tracking number but that doesn't seem to help much. The number I have is just a record number which shows that the request is in progress. We have no idea how long this will take. Is there anything else I can do to get this notice faster?

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X