Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

My wife and I came together here in USA. Few days after coming here I was told from my employer that we might have to go back to India but she wanted to stay here in USA only. So one day she left home and went to live with her some distant aunt. Before leaving she informed me that she is converting her H4 visa into F1 visa. After reaching there she sent me a divorce notice. Should i report this visa migration to US immigration department so that in future it will not create any issue for me in my Visa Renewal? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    My wife and I came together here in USA. Few days after coming here I was told from my employer that we might have to go back to India but she wanted to stay here in USA only. So one day she left home and went to live with her some distant aunt. Before leaving she informed me that she is converting her H4 visa into F1 visa. After reaching there she sent me a divorce notice. Should i report this visa migration to US immigration department so that in future it will not create any issue for me in my Visa Renewal? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    There seems more to the story then what you tell. Anyhow, you carry on with your life and leave US as per your employer other wise you will go out of status. As for her H4 to F1 move she would need you to prove she is in valid status. I dont think it will create any issue in your visa renewal as long as you keep your slate clean.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X