Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need relieving letter or experience letter at any stage of H1-B transfer/extens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need relieving letter or experience letter at any stage of H1-B transfer/extens

Hi,

I am working in USA but I don't have my previous company experience letter as well as reliving letter.

I have only payslips, W2, Offer-letter.

Do we need relieving letter or experience letter at any stage of H1-B transfer/extension or green card processing in U.S?

Please help me.

Thanks,
    Zayn

Hello, Zayn.

It is good to have all these papers - for record. For filing a transfer, some companies are ok with latest pay stubs and offer letter and some want all possible paperwork. Further, you might need all your employment record for Green Card. So, it is a good practice to have relieving letters also.

I hope this helps. Personal opinion.

Cheers,

Originally posted by zayn View Post
    Hi,

I am working in USA but I don't have my previous company experience letter as well as reliving letter.

I have only payslips, W2, Offer-letter.

Do we need relieving letter or experience letter at any stage of H1-B transfer/extension or green card processing in U.S?

Please help me.

Thanks,
    Zayn
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Nattybone View Post
      Hello, Zayn.

It is good to have all these papers - for record. For filing a transfer, some companies are ok with latest pay stubs and offer letter and some want all possible paperwork. Further, you might need all your employment record for Green Card. So, it is a good practice to have relieving letters also.

I hope this helps. Personal opinion.

Cheers,
      Thanks for reply:

Currently I working fourth company ex: D

I have all the documents of company "A" and "B" but I have only payslips, W2, Offer-letter of company "C".

So in feature if I transfer my visa from "D" to "E" then any prob will come?

Dose processing for GC without experience letter will work?

Pls help me.

Comment

Originally posted by zayn View Post
        Thanks for reply:

Currently I working fourth company ex: D

I have all the documents of company "A" and "B" but I have only payslips, W2, Offer-letter of company "C".

So in feature if I transfer my visa from "D" to "E" then any prob will come?

Dose processing for GC without experience letter will work?

Pls help me.
        The probe does not happen as long as C has a complaint against you . But you need to keep your slate clean for GC , if GC is applied on the basis of your experience, then you need to find ways to prove that you did work for C. This can be accomplished by signed affidavits of your colleague's seniors at C.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          The probe does not happen as long as C has a complaint against you . But you need to keep your slate clean for GC , if GC is applied on the basis of your experience, then you need to find ways to prove that you did work for C. This can be accomplished by signed affidavits of your colleague's seniors at C.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thank a lot.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X