Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 expiring on August 2015 .. will visa stamping have any issue

Hi,
    I currently have a visa that expired in August 2012 . My current H1 approval is till August 15 2015 (I-94 expiry date is August 15 2015 ). I have been working for the same company since last 7 years and my old visa was with the same company. I am planning to visit India around March 2015 . Do you anticipate any issues with the visa stamping since my H1- expiry date is only 5 months later ( August 2015) ? Do you think I should go to India after getting my renewed H1 Approval ( which I can only apply after 15 th Feb 2015) ?

Thanks
    Debashish

Originally posted by debashish View Post
    Hi,
    I currently have a visa that expired in August 2012 . My current H1 approval is till August 15 2015 (I-94 expiry date is August 15 2015 ). I have been working for the same company since last 7 years and my old visa was with the same company. I am planning to visit India around March 2015 . Do you anticipate any issues with the visa stamping since my H1- expiry date is only 5 months later ( August 2015) ? Do you think I should go to India after getting my renewed H1 Approval ( which I can only apply after 15 th Feb 2015) ?

Thanks
    Debashish
    Are you working with same company on H1 for past 7 Years? Was it a OPT/CPT to H1? On what basis did you get 6+ Years H1?

Comment

Yes I am with the company for last 7 years . No I was on H1 right from begining . After 6 years it got extended for 3 more years since my I-140 was approved.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X