Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer from Part time to Full time

Hi everyone,
    My part time H1B for company A starts from this October. I just got another full time offer from company B and wanna do a H1B transfer. I am working for Company A full time, but only get the part time salary as stated on my H1B petition.

company B doesn't know that i'm getting part time salary right now. if i submit my part time salary pay stubs to company B's lawyer, will they ask me about this? Or will they just see that I have the recent pay stubs, the amount doesn't matter that much. Among the files i will send them, there's no file indicating I'm full time or part time, the H1B approval notice (I-797) shows nothing about hours or salary amount. Only the original LCA shows this info.

If the lawyer doesn't care about it, and submit it to Labor Dept, will labor dept assume I'm working full time, so my pay is too low? for all the files labor dept receive, they cannot figure out that I am paying the amount consistent with my original H1B. And since I don't wanna Company B and the lawyer to know about this, lawyer will not put a note in the file explaining the situation.

Please help me with my questions! Thank you very much!!!!

Lisa

transfer from J1 to H1

Hi,
    This is sami from USA. I am here on J1 have an offer of future job and want to apply for H1. Can I apply while residing here and what kind of paper work I need to do.

Will be thank full and apreciate response.
    Regards!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X