Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help: Online Changes to D156/D157 forms

Hi all,

I have made an online appointment for visa interview at Mumbai Consulate in the 1st week of January.
    I realized that there were some mistakes in the D156/D157 forms I filled.
    Can someone please tell me what's the best way to correct those mistakes without changing the appointment date.

I'm afraid, if I try to use 'Reschedule appointment' option online, I may loose the current appointment date. Can I go to a VFS and tell them to make those changes? Will the changes affect the visa interview?

Your response is very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Last edited by ncc; 11-30-2005, 01:35 PM. Reason: title change

Never Mind

Never Mind. I found the way to do it.

Comment

Now, why don't you post it 'how' for the benefit of others?
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Online Changes to Ds156/DS157 Forms Link

Hi,

If you booked through vfs, below is the link where you can modify and save your applications:

and click on continue button and then you select
        No radio button corresponding to Do you have BEP User ID box

and automatically it will be redirected to you another link where in you can have option like retrieve/modify online application

I am not sure whether we need to Inform Vfs before dong any changes. Please contact VFS at 044 52316767.

Thnx

Comment

I was going to post it and saw that anna has already posted on how to do it.

Regards

Comment

Need some more info on modifying DS Forms

Hi,

I have a similar problem.While trying to fill in DS Forms,I have made some mistakes.Could you please let me know if we can modify the Forms online through VFS website link.Also can we modify any number of times without changing the Interview dates.
            In Feb,Im planning to renew my passport but I have already made an appointment for March with my old passport numbers.So once I get my new passport in Feb,can I go modify all the relevant forms without modifying the Interview date.Please help me.
            I also found that on VFS link,there is no way to change the Passport number.Is there any alternative.My passport expires in Dec 2006 and m planning to travel in April 2006.Can we apply for renewal of Passport in US tself?Please help me on this issue.

Thanks
            Manjunath
            Last edited by manjunatht; 12-05-2005, 12:15 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X