Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Reciept No Confirmation

Hi

How do I find that the H1 B receipt no which your petitioner has shared with you belongs to you only?

Kindly help....

Originally posted by kangana View Post
    Hi

How do I find that the H1 B receipt no which your petitioner has shared with you belongs to you only?

Kindly help....
    You only have employer's word for it. No other way. Is there any reason why you do not trust your employer?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      You only have employer's word for it. No other way. Is there any reason why you do not trust your employer?

Hi

I have put half of the amount as security deposit to employer,after few months,employer says my h1b denied by USCIS.
      But,how do I confirm that H1 B filing done for me?

Kindly advise.

Comment

How do you confirm that H1 B Reciept No belongs to you?

Originally posted by kangana View Post
        Hi

I have put half of the amount as security deposit to employer,after few months,employer says my h1b denied by USCIS.
        But,how do I confirm that H1 B filing done for me?

Kindly advise.

But,the employer is not sharing the receipt notice where I can see my details
        shall I contact USCIS help?

Comment

H1 B transfer case,can big employer be also **** ?

Originally posted by raghvi View Post

Hi
          I have put half of visa fee as security deposit tot he employer.That employer is quite big and have center at geographical location,so,I trusted them well.
          But,employer is not sharing the receipt notice where I can see my details,they just said,it got denied.
          shall I contact USCIS help?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X