Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 ->H1B -> H1B extension, visa stamping in India.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 ->H1B -> H1B extension, visa stamping in India.

Hi,

I want to share my H1B visa stamping experience, as this may help a lot of people, who haven't been travelling back home, for the fear of rejection. I got married and came to US in 2011 on H4 visa and then applied for H1B visa. I got my H1B approved and started working as soon as I got the approval. I got my H1B extension approved this year, I made up my mind to visit India and face the deadly visa stamping challenge

Here is my visa stamping experince:

Me:Good Morning!
    VO: Good Morning!

VO: What is the purpose of your visit?
    Me: I am going to US for employement purpose.

VO: Is this the same petitioner?
    Me: Yes, but last time when I applied for H4 visa.

VO: Oh! So, is this a change of status?
    Me: Yes.

VO: How long have you been working for this employer?
    Me: Since 3 years.

VO: How did you find out about this employer?
    Me: My husband used to work for this employer
    (Cheezzz...I should have mentioned he has been working with this emolyer...)

VO: So, has he left the employer and is not working there anymore?
    Me: Oh no no! I mean't he has been working with this employer since last 6 years.

VO: What's your client name?
    Me: Told her the client name with confidence, as I had the client letter and other documentation to prove it.

VO: Congratulations your visa had been approved!
    Me: Smiled and said thank you and ran out of their before anyone could stop me

I got my passport, with visa stamped on it within 3 days after my visa interview.

Note: I work on a EVC model. I have read so many people saying that if you are on a EVC model, be ready for 221g.
    But I think it's just your confidence that matters. Also, make sure you dress up appropriately, be confident and carry all the required documents, I bet that gives you immense confidence. Above all have faith in God! God helps those, who help themselves!

Good Luck!

Oh! and I forgot to mention, special thanks to immihelp as it has helped me to educate myself to prepare for various successful visa stampings, for me, my family and my in laws!

Thanks
    Visitousa

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X