Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Amendment Pending long

Hi
    My 6 year H1B cap got over in Sept, 2014. And my company filed for H1B extension to claim my unused period in the month of May, 2014. In the mean, my PERM LCA was pending. I got the PERM LCA approved in August, 2014 and my H1B extension for my unused period was pending with USCIS. My company filed my I-140 in permium and got the approval immediately. Since my H1B extension for unused was till pending and my I-140 is approved, my company filed an amendment to have the validity period extended for 3 years.

I received the approval for my H1B extension in Sept, 2014 but it was only for the unused period which gets over in Nov, 2014. Now my H1B extension is also expired and my amendment is still pending. My company sent a letter to CRU Supervisor explaining the situation on Dec 1, 2014 but still no update on my case. Now i need to travel to India either end of Dec, 2014 or within first week of January, 2015. If anybody has any idea, please let me know what options i have to speed up this process. Is there premium processing available for H1B amendment. If yes, is my case eligible for premium processing??

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X