Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel to India during the H1B transfer (received RFE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to India during the H1B transfer (received RFE)

Hi All,

I moved from Employer A to Employer B last month, my H1B transfer from employer B to employer A got an RFE and the employer B(consulting company) in the verge of responding to the RFE.

In the mean time i have got a better offer from the new company say employer C, Can i initiate the H1B transfer through the Employer C..? Is there chance that the employer C transfer request gets rejected...?what is your advice if i want to move to employer C.

I have a travel plan to India on next Tuesday for my christmas vacation, can i travel to India during the H1B transfer in RFE . I do have a h1b stamped visa valid till August 2015 .

your advise is much appericiated

Originally posted by Soloman Sam View Post
    Hi All,

I moved from Employer A to Employer B last month, my H1B transfer from employer B to employer A got an RFE and the employer B(consulting company) in the verge of responding to the RFE.

In the mean time i have got a better offer from the new company say employer C, Can i initiate the H1B transfer through the Employer C..? Is there chance that the employer C transfer request gets rejected...?what is your advice if i want to move to employer C.

I have a travel plan to India on next Tuesday for my christmas vacation, can i travel to India during the H1B transfer in RFE . I do have a h1b stamped visa valid till August 2015 .

your advise is much appericiated
    On whose approved petition are you going to return to US? Remember you not only need a valid visa but an approved I797 to go with it too. Also, if you are working with B without approved petition, it could be risky as if eventually B's petition is denied, all that period would be considered out of status.

If you want to move to C, ask them to file in premium and re enter US on C's petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X