Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help !!! H1B Stamping London

Hi,

I am Indian passport holder working in UK and I have got H1b stamped in 2010 stayed in USA for 1 month and I have not used the H1b.

I have got a new offer from Employer in USA. USA Employer has applied for H1b transfer and petition.
    I have gone for Visa interview in London on 12th Dec, 2014. They took all the documents and passport.
    My visa status is in Admin Processing. No updates after 12th Dec, 2014.

Problem is my UK visa expires on 6th Jan, 2015. Not sure to wait for another week or call them to get the status passport.

Anyone knows whether they will return the passport while visa is getting processed or USA consulate keeps the passport until the processing is done.

Is it possible to request USA consulate to return my passport and process in India.

Any answers on this post will be helpful.

Thanks in Adv

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi,

I am Indian passport holder working in UK and I have got H1b stamped in 2010 stayed in USA for 1 month and I have not used the H1b.

I have got a new offer from Employer in USA. USA Employer has applied for H1b transfer and petition.
    I have gone for Visa interview in London on 12th Dec, 2014. They took all the documents and passport.
    My visa status is in Admin Processing. No updates after 12th Dec, 2014.

Problem is my UK visa expires on 6th Jan, 2015. Not sure to wait for another week or call them to get the status passport.

Anyone knows whether they will return the passport while visa is getting processed or USA consulate keeps the passport until the processing is done.

Is it possible to request USA consulate to return my passport and process in India.

Any answers on this post will be helpful.

Thanks in Adv
    You can ask for return of PPT,check with USTRAVELDOCS whether you can get the stamping in India if your visa is approved

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X