Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiancee visa- change of address question

Hello

I filled for a fiancee visa in July. I got a mail from them that they received it, but I haven't heard anything from them after that. Should I just wait?

secondly, my fiancee moved to a different city. How do I get her address updated? all the address change links on USCIS's website are only for the petitioner.

Please help.

IT isn't necessary to change the beneficiary address with USCIS, as USCIS will not be sending her any mail. But when the paperwork reaches the Embassy, her new address needs to be reported to the Embassy so that her K1 packet of instructions can reach her.

--Ray B

Originally posted by mclarenfan316 View Post
    Hello

I filled for a fiancee visa in July. I got a mail from them that they received it, but I haven't heard anything from them after that. Should I just wait?

secondly, my fiancee moved to a different city. How do I get her address updated? all the address change links on USCIS's website are only for the petitioner.

Please help.

Comment

Thank you so much! so when would I need to update the embassy? I guess the embassy will be contacting me and that's when I would need to update her address right?

Comment

When you have the State Department case number from the NVC, then you can contact both NVC and the Embassy with your gal's changed address.

--Ray B

Originally posted by mclarenfan316 View Post
        Thank you so much! so when would I need to update the embassy? I guess the embassy will be contacting me and that's when I would need to update her address right?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X