H4 Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Please help

I got my visa stamped couple of months back after a blue slip 221g.

right know i am planning to take my dependent along with me i am current in india and i am planning to schedule the dependent H4 Visa.

whether she will also get 221g as i got ? NOTE:- My Visa is stamped

And on the document list for H4 interview I have couple of doubts can you please clarify on that

Kindly explain on the below document what they are expecting.

1) I-129 Petition receipt number, printed on approved form i-129 petition and copy of form i-797 approval. Original form I-797 is no longer required for the interview. The consular officer will verify the primary applicant's petition approval through the PIMS(Petition information Management Service) of the Department of state.

2) Letter from employer that describes the relationship with the principal applicant and purpose of travel.

If something goes wrong whether My visa will be probelm.

Please Kindly advice.

Originally posted by Someonevenziar View Post
    I got my visa stamped couple of months back after a blue slip 221g.

right know i am planning to take my dependent along with me i am current in india and i am planning to schedule the dependent H4 Visa.

whether she will also get 221g as i got ? NOTE:- My Visa is stamped

And on the document list for H4 interview I have couple of doubts can you please clarify on that

Kindly explain on the below document what they are expecting.

1) I-129 Petition receipt number, printed on approved form i-129 petition and copy of form i-797 approval. Original form I-797 is no longer required for the interview. The consular officer will verify the primary applicant's petition approval through the PIMS(Petition information Management Service) of the Department of state.

2) Letter from employer that describes the relationship with the principal applicant and purpose of travel.

If something goes wrong whether My visa will be probelm.

Please Kindly advice.
    What was the reason for your 221G? Was it related to your Course of Study or was it related to your spouse's status?
    I did not understand the questions you had with respect to those documents.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X