Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1 Sponsors

Hi,

I have seen responses related to multiple Visa queries. Most of the ones i found being for 2009-2013 years.

Felt I could consult with my case and take guidance about the right way to go ahead with the same.

Explaining my situatuon :

- Two employers are ready to file H1 during the 2015 filings. Is it advisable to go with both to increase chances in the lottery ?
    - Should I be informing one or both the employers about the other petition at the very initial stage? Or at what stage can the same be updated to either/both of them?
    - Currently none of them have been filed, both have requested for details.
    - Will both petitions be treated as individual petitions?

Please let me know if more information/details are required on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
    Eshwari Anand

Originally posted by Esh_Anand View Post
    Hi,

I have seen responses related to multiple Visa queries. Most of the ones i found being for 2009-2013 years.

Felt I could consult with my case and take guidance about the right way to go ahead with the same.

Explaining my situatuon :

- Two employers are ready to file H1 during the 2015 filings. Is it advisable to go with both to increase chances in the lottery ?
    - Should I be informing one or both the employers about the other petition at the very initial stage? Or at what stage can the same be updated to either/both of them?
    - Currently none of them have been filed, both have requested for details.
    - Will both petitions be treated as individual petitions?

Please let me know if more information/details are required on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
    Eshwari Anand
    1. If it is for the same end client, then I would say NO. But otherwise technically one can have many employers file many petitions. It may sound bad, but it does increase the chances for you, at the same time decreases genuine chances for others too.
    2. You have to decide before H1 start date.
    3. What is the question?
    4. Yes both will be treated separately.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X