Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 Expired in October

Hi There,

I've been reading along for awhile and this is my first post.

I was on an L1 visa and was approved for an H1 visa which came affective in October. I was told at the time of approval that I wouldn't need to leave the country. I reviewing my documents and noticed that my I-94 expired along with my L1 visa in October. I'm leaving home to Canada for the holidays in a couple of days and I'm now worried that I'll have issues coming back.

In this case, is an expired I-94 an issue since I was approved for an H1? If it is, what should I do? Yikes....I don't have a good feeling about this.

Thanks for read....please reply!

Originally posted by WKSFO View Post
    Hi There,

I've been reading along for awhile and this is my first post.

I was on an L1 visa and was approved for an H1 visa which came affective in October. I was told at the time of approval that I wouldn't need to leave the country. I reviewing my documents and noticed that my I-94 expired along with my L1 visa in October. I'm leaving home to Canada for the holidays in a couple of days and I'm now worried that I'll have issues coming back.

In this case, is an expired I-94 an issue since I was approved for an H1? If it is, what should I do? Yikes....I don't have a good feeling about this.

Thanks for read....please reply!
    One should always keep track of ones visa/petition/I-94 expiry dates. Were the H1 and L1 employer same? Was H1 applied as COS? When is your L1 visa expiring?

Comment

Thanks for reading and replying. I'm pretty nervous about might happen.

My L1 Visa expired with my I-94, and I haven't gotten the H1 stamp yet. Both my L1 and H1 are from the same employer and was done in a change of status.

What do you think will happen?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X