No announcement yet.

May i know what is US rights document?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May i know what is US rights document?

Hi All,

May i know what is US Rights Document?

Regards,
    Rakesh.

I think you may mean "U.S. Bill of Rights," a very important historical document guaranteeing fundamental rights to U.S. citizens.

Do a Google search on "U.S. Bill of Rights."

-Ray B

Originally posted by rakeaia View Post
    Hi All,

May i know what is US Rights Document?

Regards,
    Rakesh.

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      I think you may mean "U.S. Bill of Rights," a very important historical document guaranteeing fundamental rights to U.S. citizens.

Do a Google search on "U.S. Bill of Rights."

-Ray B
      Hi Rayb,

This question has been asked to one of my friend during h1b interview. Do we nee to show any document related to this Is this the document

Regards,
      rake

Comment

We would have to know more of the context in which the question was asked to confirm that "Bill of Rights" was was being referenced by interviewer.

It makes no sense that an H1B interview would be the proper setting for discussion of the "Bill of Rights." If a U.S. Naturalization interview (Citizenship) the question would be appropriate, but not for an employment-based visa interview.

--Ray B

Comment

May be, he is referring to the rights and responsibilities of H1B visa holder.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Most probably Yes. But I do not understand the context of the original question, was your friend rejected because he didnt know what it was? What happened during the interview?

Comment

Immihelp,

Perhaps, but the original interviewer context has become too diluted from going through several people. The term "document" used by original poster remains a question mark.

--Ray B

Originally posted by immihelp View Post

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
                Yeah its rights and responsibilities of H1B Visa Holder, is there any document we need to show or we need to know anything related to this.

Comment

That clears it up. I'm not familiar with that visa type processing, so can't give you an answer.

--Ray B

Originally posted by rakeaia View Post
                  Yeah its rights and responsibilities of H1B Visa Holder, is there any document we need to show or we need to know anything related to this.

Comment

It talks about rights and points of redress for a foreign worker coming into US on an H1, One need not remember it by heart or have it before the interview.They will give a copy of the same if H1 approved.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X