X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regd: H1B transfer

Hi,

Can anyone please clarify my doubt.

currently i am holding H1B visa and validity is till oct 2015. I am a fulltime employee to XYZ company and as my project got finished in dec 2014 i tavelled back to india.
    before travelling to india i got selected to ABC company but didnt transferred my visa to ABC company when i was in US and now after coming to india i am willing to transfer my H1b to that company. will it be possible.

if yes... then do i need to go for stamping else i can travel with my current visa (XYZ company) and at the port of entry can ishow the H1b visa approval letter (ABC H1b visa approval) will there be any issues.

do i need to go for stamping compulsory if i am changing my employer and travelling from india though my visa is valid till oct 2015.

Please advise me

Originally posted by nandy09 View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone please clarify my doubt.

currently i am holding H1B visa and validity is till oct 2015. I am a fulltime employee to XYZ company and as my project got finished in dec 2014 i tavelled back to india.
    before travelling to india i got selected to ABC company but didnt transferred my visa to ABC company when i was in US and now after coming to india i am willing to transfer my H1b to that company. will it be possible.

if yes... then do i need to go for stamping else i can travel with my current visa (XYZ company) and at the port of entry can ishow the H1b visa approval letter (ABC H1b visa approval) will there be any issues.

do i need to go for stamping compulsory if i am changing my employer and travelling from india though my visa is valid till oct 2015.

Please advise me
    Technically you need not go for stamping, you can travel with ABC's approved petition and current valid H1 visa. You will most likely get I-94 only till Oct 2015.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X