Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer to New Employer

Hi Immi Team,
    I am currently in the US with company X on H1-B. I have a better offer from company Y which has initiated H1 transfer under premium processing. The have received a tracking number (EAC...) from USCIS. Company Y is telling that I should resign but I am not sure. Is it okay to resign from company X or should I wait till the I-797 notice actually comes (comes within 15 calendar days)?
    Kindly advice.
    Thanks in advance.

H1 Transfer to New Employer

Wait for your H1 transfer result and you will be in big trouble if the result goes otherwise.

If your new employer is forcing you to resign, To me, He is not genuine. Think twice before you act.

This is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
      Wait for your H1 transfer result and you will be in big trouble if the result goes otherwise.

If your new employer is forcing you to resign, To me, He is not genuine. Think twice before you act.

This is my opinion.
      Thank you very much for the timely advice. Please could you elaborate what are the inherent risks?

Comment

H1 Transfer to New Employer

What would you if your transfer petition denied? Don't you think its safe to get the approval petition first before even submit your resignation?

This is my opinion

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X