Hi All,

This is my situation:

I have my H1 valid till Feb, 2015 and My wife is also on H1 (validity till Sep, 2015). My son is on H4 attached to my H1. His passport is expiring in Feb 2015. I am applying for my extension. My extension is for 7th year and I have some issues with my GC. Due to this, I want to transfer my Son's H4 under my Wife's H1. Can you please let me know if this is possible and yes, what would be the process?