Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer- Experience letter

Hi,
    I got a job offer in another company and they have started processing all documents needed for the H1 transfer.
    As I do not have a educational degree in the area of work they have asked for an experience letter signed by a manager from the current employer, in order to avoid RFEs.
    However I do not wish to inform current employer and get an experience letter for this purpose as it will be too risky.
    All my years of experience has been with the current employer, so I don't have any previous experience letters. Is there an alternative to experience letter? Please suggest.
    Thanks in Advance!
    Last edited by Trezdude; 01-06-2015, 02:07 AM. Reason: Updated

Originally posted by Trezdude View Post
    Hi,
    I got a job offer in another company and they have started processing all documents needed for the H1 transfer.
    As I do not have a educational degree in the area of work they have asked for an experience letter signed by a manager from the current employer, in order to avoid RFEs.
    However I do not wish to inform current employer and get an experience letter for this purpose as it will be too risky.
    All my years of experience has been with the current employer, so I don't have any previous experience letters. Is there an alternative to experience letter? Please suggest.
    Thanks in Advance!
    Letters from colleagues? Ask the attorney what would be a suitable alternative.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X