About 221(g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About 221(g)

Dear all I had attended to Chennai for H1B recently.

the VO has not asked desired things and he is in busy and his mood is not good,Simply he saw the I797 parer only first two pages and taken the blue slip and asked me for any information of the employer.I had shown the Photos and employer letter and mean time he make a tick mark on photoes required column and complete job description column and Tax returns of the employer column and Employers details of the employee.Even though I had shown the photos and job offer letter,he said you come with the all remaining and that time show these requirements.In the other counter my friend attended for the interview,even a single question was asked by the VO simply given the H1B why it happen to all VO to VO is there any certain conditions not having to them to check the all the requirements.If 221(g) given then is it sure if we are having the all doccuments what he written in the blue form in the next interview,Can we get the H1B.How maney times can he issue the 221(g).Is there any chance to reject, on what grounds they will reject the H1B.We are the real experience and goining on job also facing the problem with VO.why it happening can any one have the experience of 221(g) and got the h1b in the second interview pl share your experience at US Chennai consulate..

Regards
    Prasad
    Last edited by harshavardhanaprasad; 12-05-2005, 11:11 AM. Reason: to check the name not to be written

i recently met a person on H4 visa who told that she was rejected six times on 221g and finally got H4 visa at Chennai. she got rejected 6 times due to insufficient documents from her spouse (H1 visa holder) employer like tax returns etc.

GOOD LUCK

POST YOUR EXPERIENCE

Comment

Hi
      Dont worry. Just take all the doc. they asked & be cool. I also got 221(g) first time & VO asked me about Tax report of company & I had the same at that time but see did not listen me & gave me 221(g). But next time she asked me only tax return & asked few questions. Like what will be ur salary ? What will be ur responsibilties ? & R single or married ? Do u know anybody there ? & finally issued me the visa.
      The key factor is be confident & cool in front of VO.
      Best of luck.
      Raj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X