Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Stamping in Tijuana,Mexico

Hello,
    I am planning to go to Mexico for my H1b visa stamping in Feb (Feb 18th-Feb 20). I was able to get the date for Consular Section Location on 19th Feb but I don't see any dates for ASC in Jan or Feb. The latest the website shows is in March.

My question for you guys
    1. Is there a chance for dates to open up or March is the latest that they have?
    2. Now since I already paid the fee(which is weird, they ask you to pay before you even can see if the dates that you want is available). What will happen if I don't get the desired date (Feb 18th)? Can I use the same application for say going to Cananda or will I lose the $190?

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks
    Mithil

H1B Visa stamping Jan 25- Jan 26 Tijuana/Mexico

Hi

I booked my dates today and I see that it is available for Jan 25/26 in Tijuana/Mexico, you can book for the same dates if you want.
    And also I am looking for someone who is travelling on the same dates. I live in Los Angeles,California and I might go by road to the border and get my Visa stamped.

Thanks
    Anjali.

Comment

hi

I checked the Tijuana website and there it is non-refundable and non transferrable

check the attachment for your reference.

Thanks
      Anjali.
      Attached Files

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X