Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info about H1 TRANSFER

Hello,

I'm in company A and currently don't have a project. Company A has agreed to let me be on leave without pay till 30th Jan. (I don't know how my paystub for the month of Jan is going to look like ; but I'm assuming that I will atleast get a paystub that may indicate that I will receive only half of the salary because by 15th Jan I consumed up my accrued leaves)

In the meanwhile , I have received offer from company B & C.

Company B is doing H1 transfer under regular processing and will file for H1 transfer probably in the last week of Jan after LCA has been approved.
    Company C is doing it on premium and it has initiated its LCA , but I don't know when will it file for H1 transfer. It may file for H1 transfer in the 1st week of Feb.

I'm expecting that my company A will terminate my employment on Jan 30th

-->>Now, I want to know that if I join company B as soon as they have filed for my H1 transfer (under regular processing) in the last week of Jan and I start working for them , then can I join company C later as soon as company C's H1 transfer is approved.
    -->I also would like to know whether there is any chance of company C's H transfer rejection because they will be filing after Jan 30th when my current company A would have terminated my employment. Will USCIS check whether I'm currently employed with my previous employer or not to give a go ahead for H1 transfer approval?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X