Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4-adminstrative processing

hi,
    i went to chennai consulate on 19th october.my husband got h1-b through xxx consultancy.he went to u.s on 4th april 2005.he didn't do job from 5th april to 29th may because he waited for ssn.once he got ssn then he placed to the yyy client from 30th may.
    i went to chennai consulate,vo asked why ur husband didn't get pay that period of time.i said he waited for ssn.so he took that 221(g) form and in that he wrote why he didn't earn salary for period of that time from the xxx consultancy(notarized letter).
    next day myhusband fax the letter from the xxx consulatancy(from u.s).so i went next day,that time lady vo asked the original letter then she took that 221(g) form and in that she selected the checkbox as originla paystubs,w2 forms and she wrote original letter from xxx consultancy.
    at that time my husband's project was ended and he moved to the next zzz client on 21st oct.so he sent notarized letter explained that consultancy had given the back pay at that period of time inform of allowences(food,transport,medical,lodging),and also no w2 forms because he is not completed one year .and he sent original paystubs,original letter from zzz client.
    so again i went to chennai conulate on 30th november,vo asked that letter and original paystubs.i have given that so he has taken that letter and paystubs and went to back side and came back and said that u have to wait ur papers(all my file everything including passport) going to back side we will call u after sometime.so i waited from morng to evening,at 4'o clock they called me.the vo asked to me where is ur husband doing job,i said that zzz client that is the client place,then he siad ya i know ,then he asked letter from the client ,then i unexpectedly given zerox client letter(i have original also).then he saw on the computer and he returned the original marriage certificate,marriage photos,original paystubs.and he has taken all the documents(my husband's h1 petion,letters from xxx consulta,notarized letter,client letter).he took that 221(g) form and in that selected the checkbox that we do further additional adminstrative processing before final decision make,this office will contact u after this processing has been completed.and he returned my passport on that lastpage he stamped the thatday date 30 november 2005 g,dd also.
    iam in very confusing state,what is this adminstrative processing,how much time it will take,how will they contact me.everything is clear and jenune why they have given 221(g).i heared that there is no fixed time for this.for h4 also will they take long time.
    pls if anybody knows or gone through in the same situation reply me.
    iam eagerly waiting for reply.
    Last edited by bunny; 12-07-2005, 09:12 AM.

Bad News

You should have submitted all the asked documents properly. once it goes to Administrative processing, your docs go to Anti fraud Unit. It takes any where between 6 months to year and half before they complete their investigation

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X