Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B location change for working from home

Hi Visa experts,

I have a question below for my H1B working from home.

My h1b transfer is in process and the work location mentioned on LCA and H1B is my current apartment address which I am renting. The problem I am having is, I absolutely need to change my current apartment, I am thinking if USCIS is visiting my home what can happen? How realistic is that?

I also talked to my employer about filing new LCA but they said its not enough since H1B amend is also needed. My employer also told me to continue the apartment but I absolutely can not. what happens if USCIS is coming to home office and they don't find me? My employer is not ready to file H1B amend.

Please let me know what should I do? whats my best bet at the moment?

Thanks,

Originally posted by ashes2010 View Post
    Hi Visa experts,

I have a question below for my H1B working from home.

My h1b transfer is in process and the work location mentioned on LCA and H1B is my current apartment address which I am renting. The problem I am having is, I absolutely need to change my current apartment, I am thinking if USCIS is visiting my home what can happen? How realistic is that?

I also talked to my employer about filing new LCA but they said its not enough since H1B amend is also needed. My employer also told me to continue the apartment but I absolutely can not. what happens if USCIS is coming to home office and they don't find me? My employer is not ready to file H1B amend.

Please let me know what should I do? whats my best bet at the moment?

Thanks,
    Best bet is to file H1 amendment.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X