Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Second Stamping Interview Waiver Program - 221g first stamping

Hi,

I am not able to find this specific case on the forum. My last H1-B stamping was at the Mumbai Consulate and I was issued a 221-g blue for additional documents. I received my visa stamp in a week after submission. I am going to India in May 2015 and will need second stamping.

I looked at the checklist for Interview Waiver and I am able to answer yes to all expect: "I have no refusals for a visa in any category after my most recent visa issuance"

Does my first 221-g mean I have to say "No" to this above question and thus not eligible?

My employer is the same, same category, same job. Basically everything is same as the last stamping.

Thanks!

Originally posted by boyboston125 View Post
    Hi,

I am not able to find this specific case on the forum. My last H1-B stamping was at the Mumbai Consulate and I was issued a 221-g blue for additional documents. I received my visa stamp in a week after submission. I am going to India in May 2015 and will need second stamping.

I looked at the checklist for Interview Waiver and I am able to answer yes to all expect: "I have no refusals for a visa in any category after my most recent visa issuance"

Does my first 221-g mean I have to say "No" to this above question and thus not eligible?

My employer is the same, same category, same job. Basically everything is same as the last stamping.

Thanks!
    Did you figure this out ? What did you end up doing ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X