Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b petition under review after 221g

Hi,

I am from India and have not entered US under H1B.
    Here is my situation:
    1. I got approved H1B petition in December-13, with validity till September-2016.
    2. I went for Stamping in August-14, where Chennai Consulate has given Blue Slip - 221 G and informed that petition being returned to USCIS for review because. I had vendor agreement b/w my Employer and Cline, but no letter from client.
    3. On December 2014, I received Refusal worksheet for 'failed to provide documents' and mentioned that petition has been sent back to USCIS for review with ‘Recommendation that it be Revoked’.
    4. On January 2015 status got updated @ USCIS site that my petition is under review.
    5. As of last week, my employer as not received any update. Not sure whether to trust him/her.
    I understand that next step by USCIS probably would be sending my employer NOIR(Notice of intent to revoke). I have few questions on the same and waiting for the experts opinion.
    1. Now that my petition is under USCIS review, Is it possible to file H1b from another employer using same petition ( i.e H1b transfer)? If Yes, will that be cap exempt?
    2. If my employer receives NOIR, then at this stage Is it possible to do H1B transfer? If Yes, will that be cap exempt?
    3. Assuming worst will come true, if my petition is revoked then at this stage, Is it possible to do H1B transfer? If Yes, will that be cap exempt?

Please let me know the possibilities of ‘cap exempt’ chances on the above mentioned scenario.
    I am getting different response from websites and I wanted to be sure. Hence listed all possible scenarios.

Thanks in advance

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X