221-G query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221-G query

My visa stamping has been refused dute to 221-g query(Blue form). Please help on the following questions?

1. Do I need to take Rs:441 and Rs 4600 DDs again when I visit the consulate next time.

2. In the form VO has mentioned that Applications received and wife need not apply. In this case do I need to take DS-156 form for both my wife and me or only for me, when I vist next time

H-1B Query:
    3. A complete itinerary of services or engagements specifying the dates of each service or engagement the names and address of agent, the names and addresses of the actual employers, and names and addresses of the establishment, venues, or locations where the services will be performed.

Can someone help me about the documents that VO looking from me regarding the H-1B query. Do I need to carry the "itinerary of services or engagements" information of my employer or the client to whoom I am going to work.

Thank in advance.

Dear Friend

This you can get at any AIR Travel & Ticketing Agency...

They will give you all the details regarding Travel Iternery.. ( like Flight timings and Routes ) and what you need is to go to the Travel agency and then ask for this.

Thanks,
    Engineer

Comment

Hi Mrag

Hi Mrag,

Even I am in the same situation.But this is my first fresh H1B stamping and I will enter US for the first time.I am also asked to bring the following document.Please let me know when you get information on your H1B Query.I will also keep you updated on that.

Document asked by the Consular officer:

A complete itinerary of services or engagements specifying the dates of each service or engagement, the names and addresses of agent, the names and addresses of actual employers, and the names and addresses of the establishment, venues, or locations where the services will be performed.

thanks in advance

SV

Comment

The visa officer wants to know the client details of your employer, and also how your time line is going to be in the US. You will have to get supporting letters from the employer and the clients.
        VEENA
        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

A complete itinerary of services

Does anyone know about this query. I am quite confused about it. Can someone please send me some information to understand this query

Thanks in advance
          Vijay

A complete itinerary of services or engagements specifying the dates of each service or engagement the names and address of agent, the names and addresses of the actual employers, and names and addresses of the establishment, venues, or locations where the services will be performed.

Comment

You will need to provide complete details about your project, Resource details, project schedules, the contact (manager) at the end client if its a project to be executed at client location, or someone at your employer place if its an In-House project.

I was given a 221(g) and asked to get the same information. I took along the stuff mentioned above[Mine was an In-house project.] My visa was through.

Hope this helps.

Comment

padmini, were you asked for itinerary of services or project details?

hi padmini,
              thanks for your reply.
              did you submit these information towards "itinerary of services"?.
              aren't these project, schedule, resource details etc related to the internal project description?
              because i was asked to provide both "internal project description"(which is one check box in 221g form) and "itinerary of service"(which is another check box). please provide some more clarity. if possible can u share the format of ur documentation? it would be very much helpful to all of us in need.
              thanks,
              prem.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X