What is the possibility of rejection of H1B transfer - bit convoluted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the possibility of rejection of H1B transfer - bit convoluted

What is the possibility of rejection of H1B transfer(new cap-exempt petition) to my current company A(US MNC).
    MY Past :
    2 companies(future employer B and C) has filed fresh h1b petition on 1st April 2014 for lottery and one got picked(and another not)
    And its approved seamlessly(i.e. without RFE)
    I went for stamping in Sep'14 for B, got visa till Nov'15
    And then got opportunity from my company A, to go ahead for L1B blanked visa, but clearly rejected(never told 'A' that I have H1b as my earlier understanding is that they do not go for H1B at all)

My Now :
    I resigned from A, and planning to join B(Europe big IT MNC) in April'2015 in USA, but my current manager says that they might file H1b transfer for me and discussing the same with our company concerned department

As per my understanding, the US consulate officer (and even USICS) can find all of my data just by entering the passport number in his/her/their system.
    Can it raise a concern for them and push them to reject even my existing H1b (as I am convolving things a lot) : first 2 H1b petitions for lottery, then H1b stamping, then L1b rejection, then H1b petition(cap-exempt)

Why I am trying/want to go with A :
    1) It makes my Indian job intact, and I can comeback and join any-time(B has lot of presence in India, but my employment is with their US subsidiary directly)
    2) A pays very well(around 95k) and B is paying around 70k
    3) I like its culture and has been here for last 3 years

But as the same time, do not want to lose H1b, as this will shatter me altogether.

One of my friend says : my existing H1B can be rejected as you have already convoluted lot of things, and filling a cap-exempt petition with A will worsen the things. And recommends to go through B and you can try to change job once you settle down in USA

Note: I have never been to USA till now and right now also in India

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X